previous
canafire1

Neighbors to the rescue as duplex fire displaces Westcreek residents

July 29, 2014  

An accidental fire caused by improperly discarded smoking material destroyed both sides of a duplex in the Westcreek neighborhood on Saturday afternoon, July 26. Two of the Cana Cove residents were treated for smoke inhalation, one for a pre-existing medical condition, and another for a dog bite as her frightened dog fought evacuation. Loss to the structure is estimated at $200,000, with ano...

Continue reading

next

Latest